Saturday, September 23, 2006

Growing Tomatoes in the Gutter

It's true the gutter cleaner pulled out a small tomato plant out of the gutter. He said that birds sometimes drop the strangest things in gutters, like seeds and worms.

I had been neglecting my front gutters recently due to the fact that it's near my power line coming into the house. I really didn't need to get fried with my 40' extension ladder trying to manuever it around the power lines and my steep roof.


A quick search on the internets found a man a few blocks from the house that has been in the gutter cleaning, installation, maintance for the past twenty years. Just Gutters John over at Just Gutters came promptly and cleaned out my gutters and installed some simple ez-lock black coated gutter guards. He brought all his own gear (ladders, hoses, trash bags) and cleaned up very well.

It's been raining on and off since he left yesterday and the gutters are flowing just great.

So if you live in the St. Louis, Mo area and need any kind of gutter work done. Call John at Just Gutters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home