Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Housing Bust Posterboy?

Came across this very intersting blog about a could be/would be housing investor....

"I started investing in October 2005 and went full-time in January of this year (2006)
. This is after going to numerous real estate investing seminars, reading books and learning from other investors for the past 2 years. I did my first successful deal in October while still at my full time job. In January I quit my website programming job and went all out!

From October 2005 to May 2006 I bought 8 houses in 4 different states, mostly with the help of 100% stated income loans (liar loans). Most are fixers - I was going to rehab and flip each one within a month or so. Buying was easy, but man was I in for a surprise (or a lesson?)...."

He began to write a tell all blog about his adventures. Here is the reason why.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment was not paid for.

:D

10/11/2006 10:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home