Sunday, November 19, 2006

Mr. Heater will be your buddy

With it getting colder in St. Louis recently and my workshop in the detached garage, I need to be able to stay warm. That's where my buddy comes in. Mr. Heater Buddy that is. Within about 20 minutes my 26 x 26 garage chill is knocked out and I can shed my coat and wear just a sweathshirt.



Mr. Heater uses 1lb camping propare cylinders or you can get the optional hose package to hook up to larger propane tanks.

It has a built-in blower fan can circulate heated air for enhanced heating efficiency when using it indoors. The fan operates on 4 x D-Cell batteries or with a 6 volt A/C adapter (not included).

Many safety features including: Low-Oxygen shut-off system, tip-over shut-off and heavy duty safety wire guard.

I purchased mine at Lowes, but they are avaiable from Amazon or other web stores.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

So, you are in St. Louis? From the looks of the banner - I would guess Kirkwood? Webster Groves? If I ever moved back to good ol St Lou, that's where I'd live. But I would be able to afford it, so I'll just stay here in Portland OR.

11/19/2006 02:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home