Friday, January 18, 2008

Cutting Corners


The page that gets the most hits on my small blog has always been my "Make your own Rosettes". Toolmonger picked up the images out of my flickr account this week and made a post about it.

While surfing Toolmonger I saw a neat little tool to be able to round corners on wood without having to bust out the router all the time or sand, sand, sand. It's called a Cornering tool set.

This would work great for moulding and casing with it's sharp corners that do not take paint well, or any corner you need to round out to make it more comfortable to the touch. Check it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

That is neat. Thanks

1/18/2008 09:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have these and they work really well, just go slow, they had a small tendancy to dig into the pine I was working on. It was a very small tendancy but i was very pleased with them.

1/18/2008 08:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home